In this first video, I explained ten essential things that I want parents to know about young children and their development. The are listed below with links to resources that I mentioned.
- Nutrition: Check out this page for nutrition info.
- Check out this link about food for better sleep
- Here is the Sleep and Behavior Tips YT playlist
- Info on How much sleep is best?
- Increase Peer Interaction
- Decrease Binkies
- Decrease Screen Time
- Social Skills are important: Watch my videos on autism characteristics and talk to your doctor about your concerns.
- Hyper-sensitive or Under-sensitive? Look into “sensory integration disorder”
- Eating, swallowing, drooling issues? Talk to your pediatrician about your concerns
- Take care of yourself!
When you are finished with this video, continue on to the next video.