Give your toddler the gift of speech.
Sign up for the "How to Teach a Toddler to Talk" online course today.
How to Teach a Toddler to Talk is a powerful online speech therapy program that supports your child as they learn to communicate using a series of bite-sized lessons, fun activities, and positive reinforcement.
Does this sound like your child?
- Over 12 months of age
- Lacking verbal imitation and speech skills
- Have difficulty following simple directions
- Lacking appropriate playtime skills
- Have a below-average vocabulary size
- Lacking social interest and engagement
Is your child's vocabulary average?
- 12 mos average: 2-6 words
- 15 mos average: 10 words
- 18 mos average: 50 words
- 24 mos average: 200-300 words
- 30 mos average: 450 words
- 36 mos average: 1,000 words
As a therapist, I know the importance of helping your baby learn to talk.
You want what’s best for your child, both today and long-term. You want to understand your child’s thoughts and feelings, but can’t because of delayed language development. You wish to help your child, but find yourself feeling lost and overwhelmed—unsure of what steps to take.
Add to that the cost of speech therapy, complex insurance policies, 12+ month waitlists, and the feeling of uncertainty—and it’s clear you may find yourself feeling helpless and unable to sleep at night, worrying about your toddler and unsure how delayed their development is, or how to help them.
That’s why I created How to Teach a Toddler to Talk. I’ve experienced the heartbreak of having a child in the family struggle to communicate, which is why I’m focused on creating more accessible speech therapy programs for kids.
Walkie Talkie Speech Therapy in The Media
We teach children how to become confident communicators
Every child develops social skills differently. Our online speech therapy course aims to help you—the parent—connect with your child in a meaningful way. It’s the perfect way to encourage your child to develop essential speech skills through daily practice and a positive learning environment.
We’ve designed this course to provide parents with a powerful tool that allows them to support their child’s development through all stages of speech therapy.
Enroll and receive this today
- 6 bite-sized lessons with my step-by-step process
- Printable documents to guide you through the process
- Several great examples of therapy in action
- Direct access to licensed speech-language pathologist Kayla Chalko
- Access to a private Facebook group for parents